Dive into the world of quality management, food safety and standard management with the IFS Blog. Featuring current news and developments in these fields, our blog is dedicated to share insights, experiences and practical knowledge. Blog posts are written by IFS Staff, IFS Consultants as well as professionals from IFS Partner Organizations. They are all proven experts in their specific fields of business and give you their personal points of view on selected topics.
Why should I read the IFS Blog?
You are a professional, student and you're engaged in the broad field of quality and safety management? Then this blog is the place to be!
• learn from other professionals
• find inspiration or useful ideas for your daily work
• gain a better understanding of IFS as an organization, of the IFS Standards and Tools
• find fascinating background information on trending topics and get updates on the latest developments in the industry
We hope you enjoy reading the IFS Blog and welcome your comments and feedback.
Blog posts are written from the personal point of view of the contributor. They are edited by staff at IFS Management GmbH and do not necessarily reflect the views of IFS Management GmbH.
We encourage you to comment on this blog. Every comment will be approved by IFS Management GmbH before it is posted. We reserve the right to refuse a post or comment for any reason at any time. The views and opinions discussed do not necessarily reflect the views of IFS Management GmbH.
- Anne Gönner, Manager Marketing and Communications, IFS Management GmbH
- Lisbeth Kreitmayr, Technical Content Manager, IFS Management GmbH
- Esther Tromp, owner of editiorial office it's food
Editorial note: Blog posts are in English. Some posts will additionally be available in the native language of the contributor.